The Oral Health Research Center started in August 2016 and received a consensus on June 7, 2013.
Head of Research Center
Mahmoud Khosravi Samani (DDS), Specialist in gum disease and assistant professor in periodontics group
Deputy of Research Center
Maryam Ghasempour (DDS), Pediatric Dentistry and Associate Professor
- To investigate preventive measures and promote attitude and knowledge and practice in the prevention of oral and dental diseases.
- Prevalence of dental caries and methods of dental caries prevention
- Outbreak of periodontal diseases in different age groups
- Research on herbal medicines and herbs in the treatment of periodontal disease and oral lesions
- Investigating the effect of chemical drugs on the repair of oral ulcers and various oral lesions
- Evaluation of salivary and serum biomarkers in the epileptic seizures
- Evaluation of various surgical techniques and their modification in bald root cure treatments and foreskin treatment and repair of bone defects and reconstruction of jaw bone